Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
We have teamed up with Aftershokz again for another great product review. This time it is for the new AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones.
The Trekz Titanium is a bit different than the Blue 2S that we reviewed earlier, yet similar as well. They both wrap around the head and have pretty much the same controls.
Trekz Titanium are designed with athletes in mind. They are sweat-proof and secure. The headband is bendable so you can get a comfortable fit. These are great for the hubs while working since he is outdoors. He can safely listen to music, yet able to hear his crew talking and any clients. Nothing is more annoying than trying to get someone’s attention while they are wearing headphones.
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones
With the bone conduction headphones, you can safely tune into your music without tuning out surroundings. The ear pieces rest comfortably in front of the ears. Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones. OpenFit™ technology ensures ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds
- Titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear
- PremiumPitch+™ guarantees a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth® 4.1 connectivity and convenient multi-point pairing
- LeakSlayer™ technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage
- IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather
- Enjoy six hours of continuous music + calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty
Also Included in the box:
- Zippered Case – for storing the headphones and accessories while on the go. Not crush-proof.
- Ear plugs – for when you are in a safe environment and want to block out any noises. Simply squish them, insert into ear, and allow them to expand. You can wear the Trekz Titanium headphones like normal, while blocking out the surrounding noises.
- Micro-USB Charging Cord – LED indicator on headphones turn blue when fully charged.
To start using your Trekz Titanium headphones, make sure to charge them fully. Ours was dead on arrival but charging did not take very long, maybe a few hours.
Once fully charged, pairing it up with our phone was easy. Just like any other device connecting to Bluetooth, hubs connected through his phone and it was ready for use.
These headphones are comfortable enough for the hubs to wear for a few hours. The battery lasts a few days, which is excellent.
The sound from these headphones is crisp and clear. You have to turn them up pretty loud for anyone else to hear them. I had to get up close to the hubs to see for myself. This is due to LeakSlayer™ technology. Even at high volume, music and conversations are confined to the wearer.
There is really only one downside to these headphones. Because they do not go directly in your ear, you can’t get immersed in the music. This is what the ear plugs are for. Hubs doesn’t like to wear anything inside of his ears though. When he is working out, he wants the music to take over so he wears regular headphones instead.
Where To Buy
One lucky reader will win their own pair of Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones, thanks to Aftershokz! AVR $129.99
Open to US and Canada
Ends 8/2/2016 11:59 PM EST
Rules: This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is drawn. US/CAN only. Daily Deals From a Nerd Mom and all bloggers involved are not responsible for prize shipment. AfterShokz is in charge of that.