I may not be a breakfast person first thing in the morning but I love me some omelets! I was lucky enough to have an omelet expert for a dad and even luckier to have married another one! This Bacon Omelet Roll has finely chopped red peppers and green onions to give it that festive look while making it oh-so-delicious. Add salsa and you will have a party in your tummy!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa, warmed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 14 to 16 min. or until edges are almost set. Top with cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.
- Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve with salsa.
[Tweet “Bacon Omelet Roll with Salsa #recipe – “]