I have another great cocktail recipe for you just in time for Valentine’s Day! This one includes Bare Organic Mixers, naturally low-calorie, flavorful, organic and light tasting cocktail mixers that are made with fresh organic fruit juices and agave nectar created by Natalie Susi.
Bare Cranberry Pomegranate Bellini’s with Lime Cocktail
For the simple syrup:
- 1 cup Bare Mixer’s Pomegranate Cranberry Cosmo
- 1/2 cup agave
For each Bellini:
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 3 to 4 ounces Prosecco/champagne (non-alcoholic: seltzer)
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Whole cranberries and slices of lime for garnish
To make simple syrup:
- In a small pot, stir together Bare Mixer and agave
- Set pot over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until agave completely dissolves.
- Pour syrup in a jar and cool completely. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
To make a Bellini:
- Pour 1 ounce of cranberry-pomegranate simple syrup into a champagne flute.
- Top with 3 to 4 ounces of Prosecco. Squeeze a wedge of lime into the Bellini.
- For a garnish, use a toothpick to skewer a whole cranberry and half slice of lime, if desired.