Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Project Mc2 is an awesome Emmy nominated Netflix original series about a group of super-smart girls recruited to join the spy organization, NOV8. It’s mission is to help advance girls in the areas of S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math). Kid Baker recently discovered them and it is right up her alley since she loves science based material.
*contains affiliate links
Hey, S.T.E.A.M. isn’t just for the boys! Perfect for girls from age 6 –Tween, Project Mc2 toys help a new generation to embrace “Smart is the new Cool!™”
The Project Mc2 product line helps girls to embrace their passions through learning and exploring. Kid Baker is super interested in their dolls since each of them come with their own little experiment! There is also an Ultimate Spy Bag full of spy and science gear!
Here is a list of some of the fun, yet educational, products available from Project Mc2:
Hottest Toys for Girls: Project Mc2
Project Mc2 Ultimate Spy Bag: Age: 6+
The follow up to last year’s #1 Science Toy of 2015, according to NPD, The Ultimate Lab Kit!
Prove you have what it takes to become a top NOV8™ agent and investigate in style with spy gadgets in disguise! Investigators use many different areas of science – including chemistry, biology, and physics – to help crack cases. The Project Mc2 Ultimate Spy Bag contains everything a super chic sleuth needs including a fingerprinting kit, magnifier hidden in a makeup compact, secret message launcher inside a lipstick tube, flashlight disguised as a nail polish bottle, science test tubes and beakers, and a spy-themed experiment booklet!
- Download the Project Mc2 Case Files iOS app to test out your sleuthing skills!
Powered by S.T.E.A.M, build a remote control car and activate it using H20 (that’s water!). Pop the hood to install the car’s engine. Connect the wires, just like hooking up a real car battery; add water to the tank with the included “gas” can, then watch as the headlights turn on and steam comes out of the exhaust!
- Use the remote control to maneuver forwards and in a backwards turn
- Vehicle fits two dolls. Dolls sold separately
Project Mc2 Camryn’s RC Hoverboard: Age: 6+
Get ready to speed around with Camryn Coyle and her remote controlled hoverboard that speeds forwards, backwards and spins 360 degrees.
- Includes with safety gear for Camryn doll – helmet, 2 elbow pads, and 2 knee pads
- Hoverboard fits any Project Mc2 doll
Project Mc2 Experiments with Dolls sets: Age: 6+
Perform cool, at-home experiments with the Project Mc2 girls. Use ingredients from home to do the experiments again and again!
- Camryn’s Wind-up Pet Robot: Make your own wind-up pet robot with construction queen, Camryn Coyle. When you turn the key on your robot’s base, a thin, coiled strip of metal called a mainspring gets tighter and tighter and squeezes into a smaller and smaller space, storing energy. Once you let go of the key, the potential energy stored up in the mainspring turns into kinetic energy. The connected gears and axles rotate, making your robot zoom!
- Adrienne’s Bath Fizz: Make your own bath fizz with culinary chemist, Adrienne Attoms! Use included measuring spoons to measure and mix baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, food coloring, vanilla, flower petals, and sprinkles. Then, put the mixture in included bath fizz mold and let harden in the fridge. Drop the bath fizz into the tub to add fizzy, colorful fun to your next bath!
- McKeyla’s Glitter Light Bulb: Make your own glitter light bulb with Project Mc2 leader, McKeyla McAlister. Mix water, glycerin and glitter into the included bulb. Screw on the cap and turn the bulb over for the liquid to complete the circuit and activate the sensors. Attach the bulb to the base for your own DIY glitter globe light!
- Bryden’s Panda Speaker: Make your own panda-shaped speaker with tech genius, Bryden Bandweth! Connect your music player to the panda’s ear using the included wire clip. Cut an apple into thin slices and feed one slice to the panda. The apple completes an electrical circuit, turning the panda into a speaker!
- Ember’s Hanging Garden: New Character! Make your own hanging garden with earthy scientist and newest member of Project Mc2, Ember Evergreen. Layer pebbles, soil, moss and plant seeds inside the terrarium. Water the seeds with the included pipette, and watch your garden grow!
- Devon’s Puffy Paint: New Character! Make your own puffy paint with artist and newest member of Project Mc2, Devon D’Marco. Mix flour, salt, water and powdered drink mix (or food coloring), and pour into the included paint tubes. Use your DIY puffy paint to get creative!
Make sure to check out Project Mc2’s website to learn more about each character, play games, and even do some experiments!