Treat yourself to a guilt-free way to fight wintertime shivering and teeth chattering. Boasting 36 grams of protein, Quest Nutrition’s delicious Peppermint Hot Cocoa with Vanilla Whipped Cream can be your hand-held companion to fight chilly temps.
#CheatClean This Season
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop (~30g) Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6-8 standard size ice cubes (about ¾ cup)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop (~30g) Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- Pour the cocoa ingredients (water through extract) into a medium saucepan.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Heat saucepan from low to medium while whisking to desired temperature.
- Place all whipped cream ingredients (ice through protein powder) into the small base of a Magic Bullet fit with the double blade.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes or until mixture has become thick, fluffy and the consistency of whipped cream.
- Pour the cocoa into two large mugs. Spoon whipped cream over each mug.