When the holiday’s sugary temptations get frightful, Quest Nutrition’s delicious recipes are here to make satisfying cravings oh so delightful.
Quest’s irresistible Snowman Cookie recipe is the perfect high protein way to satisfy the season’s cravings! This is the only time putting a snowman in the oven is a great idea! This high protein Snowman Cookie recipe makes Frosty proud with 22 grams of protein per serving. These Questmas treats are delicious and a blast for the entire family to make!
#CheatClean This Season
- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon granulated zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 lollipop sticks
- 1 oz sugar-free white chocolate
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 4 sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat unwrapped Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar for 9 seconds. Break into 4 even pieces.
- Coat two large squares of wax paper with cooking spray. Place the bar pieces on the paper and cover with the second sheet. Roll each piece to approximately ¼” thickness. Shape into 4 even circles using a cookie cutter.
- Place cookie circles onto a nonstick baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat. Bake for 6 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder, almond milk and zero-calorie sweetener until a smooth, thick icing is achieved. Mixture will be very thick.
- Divide icing evenly onto all four cookies and spread. Lay a lollipop stick in the center of one cookie and sandwich the other cookie on top. Press down gently to secure the stick and both cookies together.
- Microwave the sugar-free white chocolate for .45 seconds. Stir. Microwave 10 additional seconds, if needed.
- Remove 1 teaspoon of the white chocolate and add 1 drop of green food coloring. Stir well. Spoon the melted white chocolate onto the top and sides of each cookie (do not frost the back). Place two sugar-free chocolate chips as eyes onto the front. Let harden slightly. Spoon ½ teaspoon of the melted green chocolate onto the top of each snowman to create a hat.
- Continue to embellish the snowman, if desired.