Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Try the World, the subscription box full of gourmet products from a different country each time, has sent me another awesome box to unveil for you! This new one is from Argentina and has some pretty exciting (and delicious!) items this time. Make sure to read through to the end to find out how to get your own FREE Try the World box!
Every two months, you can receive a new box filled with 6 – 7 gourmet products curated by expert chefs from a new country. Last box was the Marrakesh Box. Along with the food items, you will also receive a Culture Guide to enhance your cultural experience! There is also a quick facts card that lists each item and how they are traditionally used. Now on to the new box:
Try the World: Argentina
- Bake Love Koo! – Coco & Coco Butter Cookies (Tastes just like the Christmas tin cookies!)
- Magdalena Dulce de Leche – caramel topping (Add a spoonful to your morning coffee…yum!)
- Memories of Patagonia – Red Fruits, Malbec Red Wine & Honey Sauce (Great for marinading lamb, pork & turkey!)
- MQA Gourmet Aceitunas Verdes Pasta – Green Olive Paste (Great for canapes!)
- Dulcor Dulce de Membrillo – fruit spread (Typically found in fruit pies called pastafrola. Cut in thin slices and enjoy on toast or with goat cheese. This reminds me of cranberry sauce!)
- Vanoli Chimichurri Ahumado (Sauce and dip for BBQ meats and veggies. Reminds me of steak sauce!)
- Chamana & Inti Zen – Argentine Teas (From internationally recognized artisanal tea-blenders using authentic Latin American ingredients.)
- Culture Guide – Gives you information on the country, including recipes, music lists, movies, poems and more!
- Info Card – Lists each item in your box along with how they are traditionally used.
We enjoyed each of these items very much, though the green olive paste was something we haven’t used since trying it out initially. Of course the cookies were gone within one day and the dulce de leche is another big hit here!
FREE Shipping, FREE Returns, CANCEL Anytime
LIMITED TIME OFFER THROUGH JUNE 2015:
Subscribe now and receive a Paris Box plus your Argentina Box!