BabyVue Video Monitor Review
The BabyVue Video Monitor comes in extremely handy for parents, especially 1st time parents. You don’t have to have a baby to be able to use this monitor. It’s great for older children or even pets while sick! Set it up in their room while they are sleeping to keep an eye on them without disturbing them. You can also set timers for feeding times and medication times so you can’t forget. The monitor would also be great if used as a security camera though it does not record.
- FULL COLOR 2.0″ LCD with TEMPERATURE DISPLAY 2.4 GHZ gives you all the information you need to help make sure your loved one is comfortable. Multiple language support.
- NIGHT VISION The camera has 8 high-intensity infrared LED’s for picking up clear images in the dark.
- TALK BACK to your baby or pet using the wireless parent unit up to 800 feet away. 8 Remote Control Lullabies to calm baby. Voice Activated.
- FEEDING ALARM
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR Choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- LONG BATTERY LIFE for up to 20 hours in VOX mode. Selectable VOX mode allows you to keep screen on or go to standby when no sound is detected.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for a risk free buying experience.
Set up is super simple and only took a minute. Everything that you need for quick setup is right in the box: Parent Unit, Baby Unit and 2 Power Adapters. The camera pivots to get the angle that you want and it can be wall mounted. The volume and brightness can be adjusted.
The BabyVue Video Monitor would make an excellent baby shower gift! I wish I had a video monitor when my 3 children were babies!