Who wouldn’t love luscious layers of cookie crust, sliced bananas, creamy pudding, and chocolate in a quick and easy dessert? Whip up these Banana Pudding Squares for your next barbecue or holiday party. I’m sure your guests will love this twist on the delicious tradition!
Banana Pudding Squares
What You Need
- 35 reduced-fat vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Sugar-Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg. (1 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar-Free Fat-Free Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
- Combine wafer crumbs and margarine; press onto the bottom of a 13×9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat Neufchatel and sugar in a medium bowl with a whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with bananas.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with a whisk for 2 min.; spread over bananas. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Looking for more recipes? Take a look at our other desserts!