Bare Pomegranate-Cranberry Sparkler
Get “Bare” this Valentine’s Day with this Bare Pomegranate Cranberry Sparkler recipe! Bare Organic Mixers are a naturally low-calorie, flavorful, organic and light tasting cocktail mixers that are made with fresh organic fruit juices and agave nectar created by Natalie Susi. Bare comes in a variety of mixers such as margarita, lemon drop and pomegranate cranberry cosmo that blend well with nearly any liquor or spirit or can also be enjoyed straight up on the rocks. All of their mixers make great tasting clean cocktails with less than half the calories without any fillers unlike other brands on the market.
Bare Pomegranate-Cranberry Sparkler (Serves 6-8)
- 2 cups Bare Pomegranate- Cranberry Cosmo
- Orange Simple Syrup
- Juice of one large orange
- Chilled Champagne
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
Orange Simple Syrup
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 cup water
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel orange rind in long strips and set aside. (You only want the orange portion of the rind only, not the bitter white pith)
2. In a small saucepan combine orange rind, agave and water. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat and stir with a wooden spoon until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow syrup to cool completely. Remove orange rind and discard. Chill simple syrup until you are ready to use it.
To Assemble the Sparkler
1. In a pitcher combine orange simple syrup, Bare Pomegranate- Cranberry Cosmo, and orange juice. Stir to combine and chill until ready to serve.
2. To serve cocktail add a few pomegranate seeds to each champagne flute. Fill flutes 1/3 of the way full with juice mixture. Top with champagne.