As a mom, I am always wanting to make sure that my family is getting their recommended daily amount of vitamins and minerals. I normally buy the chewable vitamins or whatever is cheapest or on sale, for the kids and never really put much thought into them as I’m tossing them into the cart. I also take the children’s vitamins because it’s easier for me since I have a hard time swallowing pills. When I learned about Ceregumil having liquid vitamins for the whole family, I knew I had to try them out.
Ceregumil is a 108 year old dietary supplement company from Spain. They are manufactured in a modern factory of Spain, ranked one of the TOP 5. Ceregumil started their online store back in 2007 so they could reach the American audience and has 5 products available for us.
Make note that most of the Ceregumil products are derived from cereals and legumes so they are NOT Gluten or sugar free.
We were sent the Ceregumil Vitamix for myself, Ceregumil Kids for the nerdlings, and the Ceregumil Vitamix Plus for the hubs.
- With More Vitamins and Minerals to Aid in Boosting Physical & Intellectual Performance. Boosts the Body’s Natural Energy. Aids in the Healing Process and Recovery.
- Made with Cereals and Leguminous with Vitamins and Minerals
- INGREDIENTS IN ITS COMPOSITION: Extracts of wheat, barley, corn, trenches, beans and lentils, water, ethanol (inferior to 3.5%), calcium glycerophosphate, honey of bees, sugar, and seven vitamins of the group B: vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B8, B12, B9 (folic acid), vitamin D3, selenium and fluorine.
The recommended dosage of Ceregumil Vitamix is 10ml, 3 times a day. This dose contributes to 25% of the recommended daily amount since it is meant to supplement your foods to avoid the risk of excess vitamins and minerals. One bottle lasts 8 days for one person.
My thoughts: The taste is tolerable, much better than I assumed a liquid vitamin would taste. You can definitely taste the barley in it. I keep a bottle on my desk so I can easily remember to take it throughout the day. I like to take it with my 3 main meals. Since I am horrible at eating right and can go all morning without eating until I absolutely HAVE to, this Vitamix helps me feel better. I feel more energy and pep and, though it’s not a huge difference, it is just enough to notice. Imagine how it would be if I actually ate right??
- With Omega 3 (DHA) for Physical and Mental Development, High Grade Royal Jelly to Help Boost Energy and Fight Stress and Fatigue and Vitamins to Help Maintain Normal Growth and Development, Boost Immune and Nervous System
- Specially designed for children and adolescents
- Cherry Syrup
- Contains: Royal Jelly, honey, Omega 3 – DHA, and Vitamins: all of them are special nutrients for children’s mind and body
The recommended daily dosage is (3-4 years old) 5ml per day, (4-15 years old) 10ml per day.
Our thoughts: The soon-to-be 11 year old son loves Ceregumil Kids! He asked to take it as soon as the package arrived and makes sure to remind me everyday. He doesn’t mind the flavor at all. Kid Baker, on the other hand, wasn’t too crazy about it. She doesn’t like taking any medications or vitamins really, like to the point of gagging them back up, so it was a struggle even getting her to taste this. She finally did and it stayed down. She refuses to take it anymore. The 15 year old isn’t so crazy about it either but takes hers daily as well. I tasted it and it reminds me cherry flavored cough syrup but not as strong.
Ceregumil Vitamix Plus
- With Omega 3 (Fish Oil) 6 (Onagra Oil) 9 (Olive Oil) to Aid in Increased Heart Health, Stronger Immune System and a Reduction of Tiredness and Fatigue
- Energy and vitality that helps to maintain a healthy heart
- INGREDIENTS IN ITS COMPOSITION
• Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9 (folic acid), B12, C, D3, and E.
• Minerals: Iodine, Potassium, Zinc, Manganese, Selenium, Chromium and Molybdenum.
• Oil of fish 35% EPA/25% DHA omega 3 source, oil of onagraceae omega 6 source, oil of olive omega 9 source.
• Extracts of barley, corn, trenches, wheat, lentils and green beans, soybean lecithin and beeswax. Capsule made of gelatin and glycerin.
- Ideal for those wanting to help keep their cardiovascular system healthy and maintain an active lifestyle
- Suitable for Pregnant, Nursering woman and diabetics
Recommended dose is 1 capsule per day and is 50% of the recommended daily amount of vitamins and indicated minerals to avoid unwanted excesses.
Our thoughts: Unfortunately we have none since I couldn’t get the hubs to try it out. He is worse than a kid when it comes to taking anything, no matter how hard I tried. I will pass these on to a family member though so they will definitely not go to waste.