Chocolate Pistachio Chewy Bite Truffles Recipe
Valentine’s Day is almost here! Whether you are having a ladies’ night with girls or a night in with your significant other, these Chocolate Pistachio Chewy Bite Truffles are a must-have item!
With two main ingredients, Pistachio Chewy Bites provide healthy snack lovers with the amazing benefits of pistachios and cranberries in a delicious and nutritious bite-size bar. They are heart-healthy, 100% all-natural, gluten and dairy free, low in sodium, GMO-free, vegan, and a great on-the-go protein snack. They also have no cholesterol, zero trans fat, and are a good source of dietary fiber.
Chocolate Pistachio Chewy Bite Truffles
Makes 8 truffles
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup organic soymilk creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels
- 2 Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites, quartered
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler about halfway with water or fill a small pot with about 1-inch water and bring to a simmer. Place a heat-proof bowl over a pot of water, or place the top portion of your double boiler over a pot with water.
- Add chocolate chips and melt for about 5 minutes. Add soymilk creamer, vanilla extract, sea salt, and cocoa powder.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth and remove from heat. Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours overnight.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out the chocolate mixture. Roll into balls, and place 1 piece of Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites in the center of the truffle. Roll to enclose.
- Place ground pistachios in a shallow bowl, and roll each truffle in the pistachios until well covered.
- Refrigerate to firm up, until ready to serve.
2 thoughts on “Chocolate Pistachio Chewy Bite Truffles Recipe”
These look divine!
Wow! I love pistachios and I love cranberries, so this is the perfect combination! And chocolate to boot? Now you’re talking! 🙂