Coffee Cheesecake Pie
With Easter and Mother’s Day coming up soon, I have a great recipe for you to use while entertaining. If you love coffee and cheesecake, then this one is the perfect blend – Coffee Cheesecake Pie, featuring the U.S. family-owned Community Coffee Company.
This make-ahead dessert features 100% Arabica coffee and a yummy chocolate wafer crust – plus, there’s no last-minute frosting, garnishing or fussing. It’s entertaining made easy!
I am happily sipping on my Community Coffee Southern Bread Pudding coffee while writing this up. It is so delicious with hints of brown sugar and caramel. Mmm… You can see our past review here and make sure to check out their Military Match program.
Coffee Cheesecake Pie
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (from about 20 wafers) or graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons strongly-brewed Community® coffee
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese (lower fat than cream cheese), softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup strongly-brewed Community® coffee, cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, combine wafer crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar. Add butter and thoroughly mix. Place in 9-inch pie pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray; evenly press up sides and over bottom. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In small microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl, place chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons coffee. Heat coffee to a simmer in microwave; do not boil. Stir until completely smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat Neufchatel cheese and ½ cup sugar until smooth. Add ⅓ cup coffee and vanilla; mix until combined and smooth. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing on low speed and scraping bowl after each until blended. Pour over reserved crust.
- Drizzle reserved coffee mixture all over filling; gently swirl with a knife tip. Bake in middle of oven for 30-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 8 slices and serve.
18 thoughts on “Coffee Cheesecake Pie”
Oh man this looks so good. I love anything that has the word cheesecake in it and coffee is my best friend. I want to try this!
I completely agree…this pie is perfect for us!
I love coffee and cheesecake but have not ever combined them. Will try this soon!
It seems like a very unique combination!
I will agree with Maggie, I have never tried that combination before! I will try this recipe for sure, thank you!
I love coffee and I love cheesecake so this recipe is a win-win for me. I am going to have to try it out.
Would definitely like to try this out–I am a coffee addict and as for cheesecake–watch out don’t get in my way as I am getting a slice or three for MY plate.
I have 2 favorite desserts cheesecake is one of them & Im a coffeeholic. Obviously, this suits me. Pinned for reference to my food board. Thanks.
I love coffee and I love cheesecake so this combination is to die for! Yum!
I like coffee, I like cheesecake and I like pie! I love this!
Coffee and cheesecake are two of my favorite things – so obviously I must try to make this recipe soon. It even looks beautiful – can’t wait to try it.
Omg can we say food porn?!?! This looks absolutely delicious! So need to give this a try!
We can definitely say food porn!
Just wow! This looks so very tasty! I love cheesecake in any way, so this right up my alley. Pinned! Thanks for linking up.
Wow if I wasn’t sick this looks like it would be so fun to make! I’ll have to remember this!
Got to try this oneWonderful combo of coffee with cheesecake!!
I love coffee and I love cheesecake- a definite match! Thanks for linking up to #bestofblogs with Julie so I could find this!
Thanks for the recipe it sounds so good. I’m going to try this.