Freely is a new monthly subscription box for Christian women and it features spiritual content coupled with on-trend active lifestyle products, often featuring a celebrity partner. Freely believes in giving back, and $5 from every box subscription each month is donated to The A21 Campaign, a non-profit fighting against human trafficking.
The December box includes products hand-picked by Duck Dynasty’s Korie and Sadie Robertson. There were some great keepsakes included, as well as a book and a few other goodies. Everything comes together in a beautiful box, which I am personally keeping for storage because the design is just too pretty to throw out!
Freely Subscription Box Curated by DUCK DYNASTY’s Korie & Sadie Robertson
Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly. – Matthew 11:30
In a world of endless products and choices for women that focus solely on appearance, Freely is taking a holistic approach by promoting spiritual, mental, and physical health. Each month, Freely boxes will be meaningful and on-trend, meeting women at the intersection of real life and their purpose. The Freely box program launched nationwide June 2015 at the Dolby Theater as a title sponsor of GodChicks, the first Christian event ever held in the iconic Hollywood theater. Freely has since collaborated with celebrity partners including Candace Cameron Bure and Michelle Williams.
Included in the December Freely Box:
- Strong and Kind: And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to Succeed by Korie Robertson – Korie shares principles-based on biblical wisdom and time-tested practices-that will help you parent your own one-of-a-kind child.
- This Bar Saves Lives (Wild Blueberry Pistachio) – All natural, non-GMO, gluten free, fair trade, bee friendly snack bars. For every bar you buy, their non-profit partner makes a life-saving packet of food and sends it to where it is needed most.
- DaySpring Sadie Robertson’s Banded Embossed Hardcover Notebook Journal – A 5″ x 7″ black and white journal containing 80 pages. Scripture versus are throughout the journal pages and the cover contains a quote by Sadie Robertson.
- Strong + Kind by Korie Robertson magnet – A quote from Korie Robertson’s new book, Stong and Kind, on a magnet!
- YouWood necklace – Every YouWood product makes an impact by sharing a percentage of the profit with one of three causes: Feed the Hungry, Free the Slave, Love the Orphan
- Share Courage – Scripture Shareables – 32 Card Set – Scripture Shareables are the ideal way to share God’s Word and let someone know you care.
- $99/3 month New Year Special: Place order by 1/11/15 to include January box. Free Shipping. Tax Included.
- $42 Gift A Box: One-time gift with a custom note. Free Shipping. Tax Included.
- $35 Monthly Subscription: Free Shipping. Tax Included. Cancel Anytime.