Originally posted on our homeschool blog, Benoit Academy.
This week I want to share with you all some FREE Science curriculum that I have saved up over the past couple of years!
List of FREE Science Curriculum
- Science for Kids (Pronto Lessons) – This is a 23-week introductory science homeschool curriculum that covers biology, human anatomy, and physics.
- K-12 Science Curriculum (MSNucleus) – This will give you access to both the elementary and secondary curriculum, over 6000 pages of reference material based on research with children.
- Life Science Textbook (Classic Science Life) – Download the 36-week Life Science
Textbook for free! These eBooks provide thorough science education for children of all ages! (Great for ages 6-9)
- MatchCard Science (Learn4YourLife.com) – This program uses the Learning Tree model of unit studies as the educational philosophy of this homeschool science curriculum. (Grades 3-8)
- BIOLOGY4KIDS.COM – This site offers an introduction to the science of biology. They also have Chem4Kids, Cosmos4Kids, & Physics4Kids!!
- MiddleSchoolChemistry.com – Investigate the world of atoms and molecules through hands-on inquiry-based activities and molecular model animations.
- High School Forensics Course (bsapp.com) – Includes text, quizzes, presentations, and labs. Learn about crime investigation, the science of examining fingerprints, DNA, etc. Great for students who are fascinated by CSI!