It’s that time of the year again! Time to get all of the school shopping done so the kiddies will be ready for that first day of school. Nothing makes a parent’s eyes roll harder than looking over that long list of supplies that each child needs. I know that there is always one brand that has never let me down when it comes to great quality supplies and that is Crayola.
Crayola has been around as long as I can remember. In fact, they produced their first box of eight crayons in 1903 for only 5 cents! I remember getting my boxes of crayons for school and I loved opening them and smelling them. There is just something about that Crayola crayon smell! I couldn’t wait to take them out and use the new crayon points but I had to wait until the first day of school. Now, I can relive those days through my kids. Even though they are homeschooled, we still have to replenish our school supplies each year, sometimes multiple times throughout the year!
There are so many fun and colorful products from Crayola that go beyond the box of crayons. From colored pencils and markers to crafting activities and creating tools, you know that you can depend on Crayola for all of your creative needs.
Crayola was extremely generous enough to send us a large box of goodies so we could get our creativity going. If you are still needing to start your school shopping, take a look at some of these awesome products:
- my color is: Crayons, Pencils & Markers all in one’s favorite color! Choose from all yellow, blue, orange, black, pink, and green.
- Twistables Colored Pencils: Vibrant colored pencils that need no sharpening! Just twist the ends.
- Crayola Crayons (24)
- Super Tips Washable Markers: versatile tip that draws both thick or thin lines.
- Pip-Squeaks Washable Markers: shorter markers that are easy to hold for smaller children.
- Classic Markers, Broad Lines
- Ultra-Clean Washable Markers (ColorMax), Broad Line: Now with ColorMax™ for the brightest, truest colors yet!
- Power Lines: Scented and vibrant bold colors. Versatile tip can create thick or thin lines
- Visi-Max Dry Erase Markers (Chisel Tip): Ideal for students and teachers, works on all standard whiteboard surfaces. Low-odor markers erase easily and completely without staining or ghosting.
- Washable Dry Erase Markers: Washes clean from hands and clothes. Easily wipes off dry-erase surfaces.
- Thread Wrapper: A fun way for kids to decorate their school supplies and accessories! Kids can wrap belts, head bands, pens, flip flops, almost anything with the thread and really express their individuality!
From now through 11:59 PM ET September 6, 2015, you can enter The Crayola & Shoparoo “Back to School” Sweepstakes! Prizes include a Crayola backpack plus $1000 of school supplies for your entire school! Make sure to enter daily.