Little Lamb All-Natural Soap Nuts and Dryer Balls Review
Having very sensitive skin myself along with my oldest daughter, I was super excited at the chance of reviewing this set of products. I have talked about it a few times how my oldest will break out with hives randomly and we can only pinpoint it to certain detergents, fabric softeners and additives (like crystals/beads, etc.). She has been this way since she was probably a year old….when I stopped using that special baby detergent. Well, thanks to Little Lamb‘s 100% All-Natural Soap Nuts and Wool Dryer Balls, I don’t have to worry about it any longer!
First of all, these items are AH-mazing! I was a little skeptical when I received them and started opening the packages. We received: Soap Nuts, 6 Pack Dryer Balls, 4 Pack Dryer Balls and 3 Pack Dryer Balls with Soap Nuts Sample. I kept thinking, “How are balls of wool going to make my clothes dry faster AND make my clothes softer?!”. Then I opened the Soap Nuts and was a little knocked back by the smell. They do have a bit of a strong vinegary smell to them BUT do not worry! Anyone who has used vinegar in their laundry knows that the clothes do not come out smelling like vinegar – these soap nuts are exactly the same way!
Here’s a rundown of how the Soap Nuts and Dryer Balls work:
100% Natural Soap Nuts
- 100% Organic – PERFECT for baby skin or sensitive
- Contains zero, nada, zilch man-made chemicals
- Are actually dried berries: when submerged in hot water, they release a natural soap that leaves your clothes with a fresh, clean smell
- Includes a small cloth bag to add the soap nuts inside. You crush the nuts a bit by banging them on a table or hard surface once inside the bag.
- 1 small bag of soap nuts can be used 3 – 6 times. I actually did close to 10 loads of laundry and noticed that the nuts were still good! Imagine how long it would take you to use up an entire package!!
- According to the Amazon description – “With soap nuts, you won’t need another cleaning product in your house. When you boil a handful of soap nuts in a quart of water, the liquid will make the best anit-bacterial, anti-fungal product you’ve ever used. It’s great on dishes, granite, stainless steel, glass, ceramic, and wood.”
Honestly, I seriously LOVE these Soap Nuts and I really do not see myself going back to regular laundry detergent.
Wool Dryer Balls
- 100% Premium Organic Felt contains no chemicals or synthetics
- Shortens drying time up to 25% for large loads and up to 40% for small/medium loads (which saves you $ money $!!
- Use 3 dryer balls for small/medium loads and 5 – 6 for larger loads. I use 6 in our dryer since we are a family of 5 and always have large loads! Extra large loads would need 8 dryer balls.
- Lasts for 1000+ washes!!
- Completely handmade, does not shed but you will notice it getting just a tad “fuzzy”. I’ve used the same 6 dryer balls in close to 10 loads of laundry in 2 days and they haven’t fallen apart.
- You do notice a little bit of banging around in the dryer but it’s muffled. Also, our washer/dryer is in the garage so with all of the regular commotion going on in the house, we couldn’t hear it at all.
I am so happy that I was able to try these Dryer Balls out and have fallen in love with them as well. Not only will they save our skin but they will save us money in the long run! I highly recommend the Soap Nuts and Dryer Balls to any and everyone with or without skin sensitivities!!
You can find all of these Little Lamb products on Amazon!
Giveaway A group of us bloggers are hosting a giveaway of these awesome products! One winner will receive a 6 pack of Dryer Balls and 2 bags of Soap Nuts! Entering is simple using the widget below. Rules: This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted by email. Daily Deals From a Nerd Mom is not responsible for prize shipment. GOOD LUCK!