Not too much has happened last week that was out of the norm. We seem to be back on our usual schedules and everything has fallen back into place…finally. I was starting to think it wasn’t going to happen! Hubs cleaned out a good portion of our garage to make room for some of the extra kitchen cabinets he got so we can use them for extra storage. The only problem is that they don’t have counter tops, but he fixed it up so it doesn’t look so bad. I mean, they are in the garage so it’s not that big of a deal. I just can’t believe how much junk we got rid of out there.
Over the weekend we did our taxes. I am so relieved that it is DONE & over with. It took us almost all day to finish it and has taught me that I need to keep records much, much better. I should know this though since I’ve had to deal with this for so long. I would love to hear what methods some of you use for that.
This Week’s Goals –
- Work on decluttering routine.
- Work on getting garage back in order so I can get to the washer/dryer. (There goes my laundry routine :/ )
- Brainstorm some blog posts.
- The usual homeschool lessons – Time4Learning
- Get ready for Valentine’s Day!
Posts from Last Week –
- Lots of great giveaways!
- Manic Monday – Last Year of Single Digits
- Geeky Adult Coloring Books
- Chill Headphones by Rokit Boost – Safe and Sound for Little Ears (+ giveaway)
- FilterSnap Air Filter Delivery Service – Ultimate Filter (Part 3)
- Decluttering Week 3 – Kitchen
I am thinking of turning these Manic Monday posts into a link-up for bloggers to share their weekly posts. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Until next time…
How did last week go for you? Did you do anything exciting?
Linked up at Motivational Monday Linkup with A Fresh Start