Huge thanks to T-fal for sponsoring this post and to Kid Baker for being the awesome photographer!
Can you believe that the holidays are already here?! I swear they were just here a few months ago!
Most of us have already been prepping for the baking season. I had seen a ton of neat and spooky looking desserts for Halloween in my newsfeeds. Kid Baker is so excited to be able to make some awesome holiday-themed desserts together.
Baking is such a fun holiday tradition, especially when you can make it a family event. To make it even better, I’ve put together a list of must-have products to conquer baking season!
Must-Have Products to Conquer Baking Season
Never burn a cookie again…
- The secret to perfectly baked cookies? It’s all in the pan! T-fal’s AirBake is the “The Original Insulated Bakeware” and uses a clever double-layer technology to provide an overall enhanced baking performance … meaning better browning, no burning, and decreased bake times!
Moist cakes guaranteed…
- Create the most delicious cake creations for any occasion with the T-fal AirBake Natural Jelly Roll Pan. AirBake’s unique Micro-Dome technology distributes pockets of air that provide even heating of the baking surface, thus decreasing bake times by up to 15% over traditional insulated bakeware.
Perfect and exact measurements for your recipes…
- Dripless pouring from all sides plus Ingenio! Offers additional ability to measure dry weight equivalent for sugar and flour
- Ridged markings for easy to read measuring
- Measures standard and metric units and is dishwasher safe
- Ingenio! Arched handles provide guaranteed stability – no more tipping over, plus, features no-slide rubber grip
- Cups nest snuggly with measuring spoons for easy storage
For perfect pie crust and cut-out cookies…
- Ingenio! Non-stick surface keeps dough from sticking to the pin and heavyweight material ensures easy dough rolling
- Features “kickstand” to elevate the pin from counter
And now, the icing on the cake…
- Ingenio! Contoured edge for perfect scraping and rigid straight edge for seamless spreading
- Dishwasher safe
Kid Baker was impatient while waiting for me to do the photographs of the products. She took it upon herself to do them. There were a lot of great ones and she worked hard on them. I couldn’t use them all, but here is one that she had the most trouble with. “The lighting in this house is HORRIBLE!” Welcome to my life kid. (Notice the cereal box propping up a product?) I love this kid.
Do you have a baking must-have that is not on the list?