Must-Have Products to Conquer Baking Season
Huge thanks to T-fal for sponsoring this post and to Kid Baker for being the awesome photographer!
Can you believe that the holidays are already here?! I swear they were just here a few months ago!
Most of us have already been prepping for the baking season. I had seen a ton of neat and spooky looking desserts for Halloween in my newsfeeds. Kid Baker is so excited to be able to make some awesome holiday-themed desserts together.
Baking is such a fun holiday tradition, especially when you can make it a family event. To make it even better, I’ve put together a list of must-have products to conquer baking season!
Must-Have Products to Conquer Baking Season
Never burn a cookie again…
T-fal AirBake Natural Large Cookie Sheet
- The secret to perfectly baked cookies? It’s all in the pan! T-fal’s AirBake is the “The Original Insulated Bakeware” and uses a clever double-layer technology to provide an overall enhanced baking performance … meaning better browning, no burning, and decreased bake times!
Moist cakes guaranteed…
T-fal AirBake Natural Jelly Roll Pan
- Create the most delicious cake creations for any occasion with the T-fal AirBake Natural Jelly Roll Pan. AirBake’s unique Micro-Dome technology distributes pockets of air that provide even heating of the baking surface, thus decreasing bake times by up to 15% over traditional insulated bakeware.
Perfect and exact measurements for your recipes…
T-fal Ingenio Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dripless pouring from all sides plus Ingenio! Offers additional ability to measure dry weight equivalent for sugar and flour
- Ridged markings for easy to read measuring
- Measures standard and metric units and is dishwasher safe
T-fal Ingenio Measuring Cups, 5 piece and Measuring Spoons, 5 piece
- Ingenio! Arched handles provide guaranteed stability – no more tipping over, plus, features no-slide rubber grip
- Cups nest snuggly with measuring spoons for easy storage
For perfect pie crust and cut-out cookies…
T-fal Ingenio Nonstick Rolling Pin
- Ingenio! Non-stick surface keeps dough from sticking to the pin and heavyweight material ensures easy dough rolling
- Features “kickstand” to elevate the pin from counter
And now, the icing on the cake…
T-fal Ingenio Spreader Spatula
- Ingenio! Contoured edge for perfect scraping and rigid straight edge for seamless spreading
- Dishwasher safe
Kid Baker was impatient while waiting for me to do the photographs of the products. She took it upon herself to do them. There were a lot of great ones and she worked hard on them. I couldn’t use them all, but here is one that she had the most trouble with. “The lighting in this house is HORRIBLE!” Welcome to my life kid. (Notice the cereal box propping up a product?) I love this kid.
Do you have a baking must-have that is not on the list?
19 thoughts on “Must-Have Products to Conquer Baking Season”
Don’t forget fresh flour! I forget every year, and when I use old stuff it just turns out flat…
Definitely! This actually happened to me recently.
Great list! I’m thinking I need to replace a few of my favorite kitchen items. Especially since the holiday baking season is upon us!
Thank you! Happy baking 🙂
Love that spatula, need to pick one up! We have a lot of T-fal baking products in our home, too. Can’t wait to get started next week!
I like that the rolling pin has its own stand. I always struggle to hang onto mine and not put it down just anywhere.
I like that little kick stand too because I am the same way.
I love that rolling pin, and I’ve never seen the spreader spatula. That’s too cool! I couldn’t do without my Kitchen Aid.
I didn’t know those spreader spatulas existed until my 9yo told me she needed one! We have a cheap version of the Kitchen Aid but seriously need to upgrade that.
I like the baking sheet, it looks super easy to keep clean.
The baking sheet is awesome! It bakes cookies perfectly, doesn’t stick, and is so easy to clean.
this looks like fun! thanks for all the information
You’re very welcome!
I need to replace some of my bakeware and I love the price on the jelly roll pan! Tell Kid Baker welcome to the world of blogging. LOL I have about an hour a day where the light is perfect if I miss it, better luck tomorrow!
Aww thank you, Debbie! Yes, I have a love/hate thing with lighting. I even have a nice sized light box but it’s a pain to set up and take down since I have no real place to keep it.
What a lot of great items that I would love having in my kitchen. I really like the rolling pin the most.
That main picture with your daughter is so adorable! You can totally tell she’s in her element with all her baking products! LOL. We have a few T-Fal pans and they’re quite amazing! That spreader spatula looks great! I’ve been getting into using silicone cooking utensils a lot more lately. They’re 10x easier to clean, as well. LOL. I’m also really impressed with that cookie sheet, it seems like it did a great job at making the cookies just perfect!
I have been wanting to try one of those air bake pans. Im still stuck in time with my old fashioned cookie sheet that takes an hour to scrub after I bake something on it. Guess that’s what I get for being frugal, ha.