The summer is the perfect time for no-bake desserts. Who wants to slave over a hot oven when it feels like one outside? I know that I don’t. This No Bake Philadelphia Oreo Cheesecake is a nice, cool dessert that is simple to make and only has 6 ingredients!
Philadelphia Oreo Cheesecake
- 36 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Chop 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush the remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto the bottom of the 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer until blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spoon over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Save 60 calories and 8g of fat, including 5g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Prepare using Golden OREO Cookies or OREO Cool Mint Creme Cookies.
How to Easily Remove Cheesecake from Pan to Serve
Line pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides before using to prepare cheesecake as directed. Use foil handles to lift chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.