Perfectly Posh Review
I have been hearing and seeing an awful lot about this company called Perfectly Posh. You may have as well but I was really curious about the products. Luckily, a fellow homeschooling mama happened to be a consultant and offered to send me a goodie box! Of course I jumped at that chance – who wouldn’t?! I had no idea what to expect and when it arrived I was very pleasantly surprised. Before even opening the box I could smell a lovely clean scent coming from inside. I ripped open the box to see what was waiting for me.
About Perfectly Posh
Perfectly Posh has a line of products for women that are great for skin. With ingredients that are gentle and natural, such as natural butters and essential oils and with many vegan options, you can feel great about applying these products toy your skin! No parabens, paraffins, sulfates, lanolin, or fillers and NO animal testing is going on here. All Perfectly Posh products are made in the USA.
What Came In My Box
- Shameless Flirt Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme – Non-greasy hand creme with coconut and apricot kernel oil. Smells fabulous like Jasmine and Sea Salt breeze!
- Healer in a Tin – All-Natural Shea Butter with a touch of essential oils. I love to use a dab on my lips but it can also be used for healing damaged skin from mild burns, insect bites, dry skin, blemishes and tons more!
- Viva Senorita Chunk Big Bath Bar – The chunky bar of soap is what I smelled before even opening the box! This has a blend of agave for softening and lime to help reduce oily skin for a south-of-the-border scent.
- Walk on the Beach Sand Foot Scrub Sample – A beachy blend of beach sand with jojoba and açai for a pedi softness.
- Apricot Overnight Moisturizing Mask Sample – With Shea Butter and Apricot extracts, you can get an intense moisture by morning.
- BFF Best Face Forever Exfoliating Face Wash Sample – A gently exfoliating face wash that you can use daily with a blend of grapefruit and peppermint essential oils.
- Gender Bender Chunk Big Bath Bar: Charcoal D•Tox Sample – This bath bar is for everyone! With activated charcoal powder, silt, and carbon that can absorb over 1000 times their weight in offensive pollution and free radicals, you get nice, moisturized clean skin.
There are sooo many more fun products from Perfectly Posh. Take a look for yourself and see what I mean!
Website // Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram
8 thoughts on “Perfectly Posh Review”
I’ve never heard of this company, but it sounds right up my alley. That south-of-the-border bath bar sounds incredible. Thanks for reviewing!
The Chunk Bar makes my whole bathroom smell wonderful even without using it! It’s like having a 2-in-1 product that cleanses your skin as well as freshen the bathroom!
I have never heard of this subscription box before so I will definitely be checking it out!
Oooo I love all natural shea butter!! I heard at a women’s convention that it can also be used as a jewelry cleaner!
Oh neat! I had never thought about using it for jewelry! Thanks for that tidbit!
You’ve got me wanting to try and smell that soap! This box looks fun.
I have heard of this product before but haven’t really looked into the products. The names of the items are so funny 🙂 <3 Christine, The Choosy Mommy, http://www.choosykids.blogspot.com
Love, love, loveeee Perfectly Posh!! 🙂