Picnic Perfect Macaroni Salad
Macaroni Salad seems to be a must for picnics and cookouts. If you want to move way beyond the same old boring salad, then check out this recipe for the Picnic Perfect Macaroni Salad. Bacon, tomatoes, and pickle relish adding loads of flavor to a picnic-perfect salad that’s just the thing for a hot summer day.
Perfect Macaroni Salad
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- ½ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Prepare Dinner in a large saucepan as directed on the package; spoon into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until chilled. Stir gently before serving.
- *Healthy Living – Save 50 calories and 7g of fat per serving by preparing with MIRACLE WHIP Dressing.
- *Special Extra – Top with crunchy croutons just before serving spooned over a bed of shredded lettuce.
- *Shortcut – Save time by preparing with chopped OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon.
10 thoughts on “Picnic Perfect Macaroni Salad”
Making this for 4th of July?
Looks good enough, right?!
This looks so tasty! I bet my family would love it.
This is so different from the mac salad that I’m used to. It looks good though. I think I might try this
Thank you for the recipe – I can’t wait to make it! We love macaroni salad!
Oh this look super yummy @Jess – I’m sharing it now on my Pinterest board. So hopefully you’ll get some pins! Great post and thanks for sharing! 🙂
How sweet Tania! Thanks so much 🙂
Great recipe for summer picnics.
My hubby loves macaroni salads so I will have to make this for him!! <3 Christine, The Choosy Mommy, http://www.choosykids.blogspot.com