Raspberry Lemon “Ball” Drop Cocktail Recipe
Planning an awesome New Year’s Eve party?? Here’s a cocktail recipe to help you ring in the new year from Bare Organic Mixers! Bare Organic Mixers are a naturally low-calorie, flavorful, organic and light tasting cocktail mixers that are made with fresh organic fruit juices and agave nectar created by Natalie Susi.
Bare comes in a variety of mixers such as margarita, lemon drop and pomegranate cranberry cosmo that blend well with nearly any liquor or spirit or can also be enjoyed straight up on the rocks. All of their mixers make great tasting clean cocktails with less than half the calories without any fillers unlike other brands on the market.
- 1 oz Bare Organic Mixer: Lemon Drop
- 1 1/2 oz Citrus vodka
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1/2 oz Chambord Liqueur
- lemon twist & sugar for rimming glass
- If desired rub a lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass and dip in sugar to coat the rim.
- In metal mixing tin, fill with ice, add vodka, triple sec, and Bare Organic Mixer: Lemon Drop. Shake thoroughly and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Pour Chambord down the center of the drink for layered affect (red bottom, yellow/white up top).
- Garnish with a lemon twist if desired.