Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Eye-Popping Oddities
*contains affiliate links
My family and I love Ripley’s Believe It or Not!®. There are so many amazing, mind-blowing stories of animals, feats, art, pop culture, the human body, and more! We have had the awesome experience of visiting the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium in St. Augustine, FL with the nerdlings 2 years ago. You could spend days in there trying to take it all in! Thanks to Ripley Publishing sending us a review copy, we can enjoy that experience at home with their new book, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!® Eye-Popping Oddities.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is globally renowned as the authority on the weird, the eccentric, and the amazing. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! provides entertaining books for children of all ages which educates and informs them in a humorous style. The Ripley brand is known around the world as a trend-setting source of family-friendly fun and excitement! Every day the researchers at Ripley’s are busy digging up the craziest true stories and the most unbelievable facts.
Readers of all ages will enjoy the oddest, funniest, most awe-inspiring stories on Earth and will want to keep going back again and again. Each and every amazing image, story, fact, and feat has been verified 100 percent shocking, 100 percent incredible, and 100 percent true. That is what makes these stories so unbelievable! Some of these stories are not for the squeamish so keep that in mind while reading on below.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!® Eye-Popping Oddities Book
IMPRINT: Ripley Publishing
PUBLICATION DATE: Sept. 8, 2015
TRIM SIZE: 9 x 11 ¾ inches
Here’s an eye-popping, exclusive FIRST LOOK of what you’ll find inside!
- Meet the “Austrian Rock,” who uses his amazing strength to pull a 156.5-ton Boeing 777 airplane!
- Read about the man who built his own iron suit to stand in the center of a blazing fireworks display!
- See an Australian couple’s incredible recreations of iconic movie scenes using cardboard boxes, everyday junk, and their toddler son!
- Check out Jorge Ivan Latorre Robles, who can stretch his skin, pop out his eyes, and dislocate his joints, allowing him to fold himself into a suitcase!
- Get the lowdown on the goldfish that had brain surgery to remove a tumor!
We are thoroughly enjoying this book and I catch the kids looking through it, as well as myself, many times because it is so interesting! If you know someone who is into the strange and unusual, this book would make a great gift for birthdays and Christmas.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!® Eye-Popping Oddities is available through all major booksellers. You can also find it on Amazon for $19.61 (Prime Shipping) for Hardcover and $10.99 for Kindle Edition.
Facebook // Twitter