Top 10 Foods I Can’t Live Without
I am a huge foodie and love to try almost anything for the first time. There are some foods that I could not live without and most of them are not exactly healthy! Here is a list of the Top 10 Foods I Can’t Live Without:
- Pot Pie – any variation but chicken and turkey are my favorites!
- Soups/Stews/Chowders – I guess this is a slight variation to the pot pie. I have actually made pot pie filling without the crust and ate it like a soup
- Cereal – all kind, any time of the day
- Chocolate – no brainer
- Chicken – we eat a ton of chicken here, any which way possible. Check out 2 of my favorite recipes here and here.
- Spaghetti – with lots of marinara sauce and some ground beef or meatballs
- Salad – a healthy addition to the list! Any kind of salad, with or without meats
- Casseroles – again, any kind, but especially Green Bean Casserole and Broccoli Casserole (would this count as 2 on the list??)
- Coffee – it IS a food, one I consider vital for everyone else’s health in this house! 😉
- Water – yes, I know you are thinking, “DUH, we all couldn’t live without water!” BUT, I could drink water all day. If I’m not drinking my 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning and the weekend nights whiskey and coke then I am drinking nothing but water. Sometimes I add some fruit to it for some flavor and added health benefits!
So now that you have seen my top 10 list of foods I can’t live without, what foods are on your list?
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Foods I Can’t Live Without”
Great list! I can’t live without coffee and water either. I have never really been a real big fan of casseroles though. They are okay. Thanks for sharing!
Coffee is LIFE!…and then water 😉