This article contains some affiliate links which means I may get a small commission if you buy something, but the price is no different for you.
Halloween is coming up and I have found a great alternative to all of those sugary candies that the kids will be getting while Trick-or-Treating. It is called YummySnack Bars from YummyHealth and they are the “Better-Than-Candy” Bars! Each of the bars are made with real ingredients so nothing is fake and artificial in them. They do not contain hydrogenated oils, trans fats, high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives of any kind. They are also gluten-free and contain only 8 grams of sugar (and no starch), are high in fiber, and contain 100 mg of Omega 3s.
We were able to review all 6 of the YummySnack Bars:
- Brownie – tastes like a very rich brownie with dark chocolate coating
- Chocolate – with a hint of coconut and dark chocolate coating
- Coconut – crisp, clean coconut center covered in a rich dark chocolate coating
- Peanut Butter – creamy peanut butter center covered in a dark chocolate coating
- Peppermint – creamy peppermint center with dark chocolate coating
- Cookie Dough – chocolate chip cookie dough with crunchy crisps and dark chocolate coating
Overall, my favorite is the Peanut Butter Bar with Peppermint Bar coming in at a close second. My least favorite is the Brownie Bar. I’m not crazy about brownies in general so maybe that is why. Chocolate and brownie lovers would enjoy it though! These bars would be a great ‘cheat snack’ while dieting and you would feel great sharing these with the kids knowing they are a much healthier alternative. Also, how about passing these out at Halloween instead of regular candy?!
You can find these YummySnack Bars from YummyHealth at Amazon.com. You can also find their healthy Snack Chips there as well!