Macaroni Salad seems to be a must for picnics and cookouts. If you want to move way beyond the same old boring salad, then check out this recipe for the Picnic Perfect Macaroni Salad. Bacon, tomatoes and pickle relish add loads of flavor to a picnic-perfect salad that’s just the thing for a hot summer day.
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- ½ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Prepare Dinner in large saucepan as directed on package; spoon into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Stir gently before serving.
*Special Extra - Top with crunchy croutons just before serving spooned over a bed of shredded lettuce.
*Shortcut - Save time by preparing with chopped OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon.