Candy Cane Cooler Recipe
NoMa Social is bringing in the holiday season with a Candy Cane Cooler that just screams Christmas spirit. Not only does this concoction look festive, but it decks the halls of your taste buds as well. Here’s how to make it:
Candy Cane Cooler
- 1 tbs crushed soft peppermint candy
- 1½ fl oz vodka
- splash of white creme de menthe
- ¼ fl oz brandy
- ½ fl oz half-and-half
- Crushed ice
- Peppermint stick for garnish
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Combine the vodka and crushed peppermint. Stir to dissolve.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and garnish.
One thought on “Candy Cane Cooler Recipe”
Nice recipe! Looks tasty and refreshing. These would be great for Christmas parties.