Yes, you’ve read the title right!
There is a cure for you people who are a little bit lazy to go out and try sweating like a pig for hours, and I can’t blame you for that. I know how hard it can be, sheesh. There is a quick weight loss solution for you.
What if I told you that you could burn fat while eating? All that you need is a healthy diet plan. I got your attention, didn’t I?!
So, correcting your diet and eating food can make you burn fat and it is effective. However, it isn’t that easy. I said “healthy diet,” which means that junk food is out of the question. I will talk about that later on. So yes, don’t think that this will be a cheat code for burning fat, because it isn’t. If you want something, you must give something!
To better understand the perks of exercising and eating healthy you could check the article about research done by a Harvard researcher.
Which Food Should You Avoid?
Like I previously mentioned, health is a big word here so don’t expect encouragement for eating burgers and pizzas. I’m sorry to disappoint.
Okay, so let’s see what I consider by junk food. This is the part where I forbid you to eat this! So yes, let this be a warning to you.
Food that is out of the question – Junk Food:
Pizzas, Literally anything from MC Donald’s and similar food distributors, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, anything containing tons of calories and sugar.
That’s your real enemy here, plenty of calories and sugar, which is all found in junk food. That’s the reason why people are overweight in the first place. If you want to burn that fat effectively and be sexy not only for the summer but yourself, get rid of this bad habit!
Which Food Can Help You Achieve This Goal?
Although it was obvious, I had to mention what food you shouldn’t eat. That’s only to prevent you from saying “But it doesn’t say so in the article.” I know you hate me right now, so let’s move on.
We are what we eat. That’s how the saying goes, however, eating green won’t make you turn into a Hulk! Relax and implement this into your diet.
1. FISH – Fish is important not only for fat burning. Studies have shown that people should be eating fish at least 2 times per week. The answer to your “why” is Omega 3 and protein.
Omega 3 is necessary to our bodies. We, as humans, don’t produce it, so we must take it. The best source is fish. Omega 3 will improve your heart rate, lower the risk of dementia and improve your quality of sleep.
Protein, on the other hand, will make you feel full. Therefore, you won’t be needing anything more.
On top of all that, researchers have shown that supplements that include a fish oil can lower triglyceride levels, battle depression, and prevent joint pain.
2. NUTS – Well, now you have an excuse for being a nut eating addict. You should be eating nuts because of magnesium that they contain. Magnesium is excellent for your mood-boosting as well as improving your sleep. It boosts your mood by regulating your melatonin levels in your brain. Melatonin is responsible for your mood changes.
3. TART CHERRIES – Another delicious food that you can eat and burn some fat. Tart cherries are a good source of melatonin, which is a hormone I already talked about. Take a few cherries right before sleep; it will regulate your internal alarm system and help you burn some fat.
Okay, now you know what you should start eating not only for fat burning but for many other important health features these food bring.
The thing here is that you shouldn’t mix these. You eat them separately. However, there are many beneficial combos.
What will be the Food Combos for Fat Burning?
1. Sprouted Grain Bread/Avocado/Cayenne Pepper – Avocado contains oleic acid. This acid will make you think you are full and it will last longer. Sprouted grain bread contains fiber. Fiber will help you feel satisfied which will suppress hunger.
Cayenne Pepper contains capsaicin, which is excellent for dealing with your appetite.
2. Mint/Green Tea/Lemon – Green Tea isn’t just something British people drink; it’s also a powerful antioxidant that burns fat pretty quick. It also contains catechins which help you burn fat more effectively. Not only does this taste good, look good and smell good, but it also burns fat and kills your appetite.
When it comes to slimming, white tea is as effective as green tea. White tea will slow fat cell formation, get you a good dose of antioxidants and help you turn fat into energy. For an awesome flavor, you can use ginger.
3. Cucumber/Water/Lemon – Water is necessary for us, however, did you know that it boosts fat burning? If you add cucumber, which is full of Vitamin C and K, and squeeze a lemon into the same mixture for good taste, you will make yourself a wonderful and effective detox fat burning drink. Slim Down Detox Water Recipe
4. Sweet Potatoes/Yogurt/Salmon – Salmon is full of Omega 3, which as mentioned before, will help you burn fat and gain a few hours of sleep. Sweet potatoes have “slow carbs” which will make you feel full for a long period.
Yogurt will provide you with more calcium and protein.
5. Barley/Chicken/Kale – Chicken is a fantastic source of lean protein. Mix it with barley and kale, and you will have something to make you feel full and suppress your appetite like nothing! On top of that, it tastes pretty good!
My advice to you is to try and implement what you have just learned into your diet, follow the plan but also work out. This way you will lose fat twice as fast and improve your willpower. Another thing I would like to mention is Ps1000. It is a weight loss supplement that you may consider using while trying this diet plan. It is a tested supplement that hasn’t shown any side-effects. However, just to make sure, you should check with your doctor first!
Guest Author Bio-
Kathy Mitchell is a writer and avid researcher on the subject of Health, Nutrition and general wellness. In her free time, you can find Kathy curled up reading her favorite novel, or writing in her journal. To know more about her follow her on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.