*Originally posted on our homeschool blog, Benoit Academy
A friend of mine asked for my help in finding some free printable letters from Santa for her granddaughter. During my search, I thought, “Why not compile a list for others who are searching?!”
These printables are such a neat way to add that extra touch of magic to Christmas. You could print these out and mail them to yourself, or your child(ren) rather, before Christmas in response to their wish list or a reply to their letter to Santa. You could leave one next to their gifts for them to find on Christmas morning thanking them for the cookies. The possibilities are endless!
I wish I would have had done this last year when I resorted to making my own. These letters to Santa printables are much better than what I had come up with!
Some of these are editable and some you can print and write on yourself. You could also use your editing software to add your own text.
FREE Printable Letters from Santa
- bestsantasletter.com – check the box if you’d like to compose the entire letter yourself or select a letter template from the drop-down menu. There are 12 different templates to choose from.
- LivingLocurto.com – Free Printable Santa Stationery
- yourgoldenticketblog.com – Santa Stationary
- freelettersfromsantaclaus.com – 5 FREE unique Santa Letters to choose from
- freesantaletters.net – Fill in the blank online, enter your email & choose free low-res printable or you can pay to upgrade. Download instantly plus they will send you a link with your letter for later!
- craftyjenny.com – a gold letter from Santa
- mrprintables.com – a cute letter from Santa with a fun envelope from the North Pole
- Greetings from the North Pole Post Office – The Postal Service can help you prove it when Santa replies to your child’s letter — complete with the North Pole Postmark!
- Canva is an online design and publishing tool that has free printable templates you can customize and print out.
If you’re looking for letters TO Santa, check out 4 Free Printable Letters to Santa + How To Get a Reply!