Level Natural: the Good(er) Box Review
Level Natural: the Good(er) Box Review
Who doesn’t love subscription boxes?? Especially those that contain natural products for your body and home!? I was able to review the Good(er) Box recently from Level Naturals and was pleasantly surprised by all of the awesome products included.
Level is a vegan, gluten and cruelty free, all natural company. Certified by Peta and Leaping Bunny, 100% made in the USA. ~ levelnaturals.com
The Good(er) Box is a monthly subscription service which sends you 5 premium Level Naturals products. Products include:
- Vegan Gluten Free Soap – a big 6 oz. bar. Mine was Citrus Basil scented and felt so smooth and soft while leaving my hands smelling amazing. The bar hangs just a bit over the edge of our soap dish in the shower but it works.)
- Shower Bombs – 1 box contains 4. Simple place it on the floor of the shower under hot water (away from drain). The bombs give off a nice eucalyptus and menthol smell that is not overpowering, leaves your feet feeling soft and helps you relax after a long day.
- Travel Soy Candle – 100% Soy; 2 oz. I was sent Grapefruit Bergamot and it smells fresh and light. I like to use it in our guest bathroom. The small travel size makes it easy to toss in a bag to take with you wherever you may need it.
- Room & Body Mist – Contains essential oils and extracts; 4 oz. Our box contained the Forest scent. It was a little too much scent for us and we weren’t very keen to the forest scent. It may be nice to mist around the house after cleaning for a fresh scent.
- Secret Product – Level Naturals likes to keep you on your toes each month so they send a secret, special product in each box. We were sent two Strawberries & Creme Bath Bombs in our box in honor of Valentine’s Day. They smelled delicious enough to eat (though you should NOT eat these!) and made my skin soft due to the clay and moisturizing oils in them.
The Good(er) Box is $24.95 a month OR $297.12 for 1 year (that’s a savings of $74.28!).
We loved all of the amazing products including in our Good(er) Box. I highly recommend it for anyone wanting a natural lifestyle. You can also find the Good Box (includes 4 products – $14.95/month) and the Good(est) Box (includes 7 products – $49.95/month). Plus, you can order the products individually!
Website // Facebook // Twitter
Giveaway One lucky reader will win a Good(er) Box for themselves! Entering is super simple using the widget below. Rules: This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is drawn. US only. Daily Deals From a Nerd Mom is not responsible for prize shipment. Level Naturals will be in charge of that. GOOD LUCK!
Level Natural: the Good(er) Box Giveaway
11 thoughts on “Level Natural: the Good(er) Box Review”
This looks like a great subscription box! I would love to try their soap.
I would love to try those bath bombs! I never get to relax in a bath, but I would have to if I got this!
I would love to try this box. The shower bombs have my attention. Thanks for the chance to win one Jess!
I am very interested in trying the Shower bombs. I will check them out, thanks for sharing.
These look like some amazing products. I love bath bombs! I have never heard of shower bombs before though. I’d love to try those out. Thank you for the giveaway as well.
I have actually heard of this company before but have never tried their stuff. Fingers crossed for a win!!
I’m a subscription box lover also!
Would love to try the bath bombs as well! Just soaking in the tub and the aroma smell of a good bath soap gets my mind flowing…auhhh!! Thanks for hosting this giveaway Jess! 🙂
I have never heard of that company before. thanks for informing me.
I never heard of shower bombs. I hope I win!
I might try a subscription box of this nature. Goodies for the body, yay!