Originally posted on our homeschool blog, Benoit Academy.
This week I want to share with you some FREE science related lapbooks. We love lapbooking & use it anytime I can squeeze one into our studies. If you would like to know more about lapbooking, watch this short video by Cyndi Kinney of Knowledge Box Central:
You can also start here for more info.
This is Part 1 of 5 in Homeschool Share‘s Lapbooking Series.
Here are a few ways that we have used lapbooks:
- Ancient Rome
- Our Plants Mini-Unit Study + Free Resources
- Planning My Next Mini-Unit Study – Animals!
- Vikings Unit
- Unit Study Basics
Since there are so many free lapbooking resources, I thought I’d break them down into a series. Make sure to come back next week for more!
FREE Science Lapbooks Series #1 – Toddlers through Kindergarten
- Over in the Meadow Lapbook
- Owl Babies
- Growing Vegetable Soup
- My Body
- A House For A Hermit Crab
- Muncha! Muncha! Muncha! Lapbook (gardening)
- Wombat Stew
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- Five Senses
- Killer Whales
- AlphaBugs Lapbook series – This is a series of insect lapbooks, a bug for each letter of the alphabet!