My hubs wears a belt all the time and, since he works outdoors, has ruined many of them from sweat alone. Gross, I know, but we have found a new belt for him from C4 Belts that is made of Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) plastic. This is the same plastic that lines snowmobile tracks so it is waterproof!
C4 is a leading online retailer of belts that caters to individual thinkers who can look good on the outside while feeling good on the inside. They deliver the ultimate customer experience, providing consumers a superior shopping experience with thousands of belt color combinations with their unique online customization tool. C4’s mission is to promote Individuality through quality fashion accessories that gives back. C4 stands for Choose your Color, Choose your Cause. A portion of proceeds from each belt is donated to a variety of charities.
- Interchangeable – There are over 600 color combinations to match every season, outfit, and mood.
- Lifetime Guarantee – Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) plastic is durable, designed for an active lifestyle, and made to withstand even the most extreme elements.
- Waterproof – in other words: sweatproof!
- Gives Back – Each year, C4 identifies 4 charities to give back to. Simply scan the barcode included in the belt box or visit our website and Choose your Cause.
- Easy To Clean – Place your belt on the top rack of your dishwasher or in a cold water washing machine cycle.
- Animal Friendly – no animals are ever harmed in the making of C4 Belts.
- Earth Friendly – TPE plastic’s low melting temperature and simplified injection molding technique lead to minimal energy use during production. C4 Belts are 100% recyclable with all of your other recycled plastics.
There are so many color combinations – not only for the belts, but also the buckles! You can choose a Classic or Skinny belt in basic colors, neons, patterns, and even Glow-In-The-Dark. The same goes for the buckles except there are no patterns for them. They do have the options of Clear and different colored Chrome. For the hubs, we chose a Classic Brown Belt with Black Chrome Buckle.
The belt comes shipped in a plastic case. The buckle is not on the belt so you have to attach it yourself. It took us a few tries but it finally worked. Once the buckle is on, simply put the belt on and cut-to-size. The belts fit up to 42″ waists. Hubs is normally a 40 and didn’t see a need to cut off any of the belt. He has worn it to work and loves it! No more wet leather belts hanging on our bathroom door anymore.
Giveaway Time! One lucky reader will win their choice of belt strap and buckle from C4 Belts! Entering is simple using the widget below but choosing the belt may be a bit more difficult. 😉 RULES: This giveaway is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by nor associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other social media. The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is drawn. US only, ages 18+. Daily Deals from a Nerd Mom is not responsible for prize shipment. C4 Belts is in charge of that.